Under new ownership!
Recently acquired by Western Business Exhibitions (WBE) Ltd, the Facilities Management exhibition at Birmingham's NEC will deliver a powerful combination of senior decision makers and purchase influencers from across the UK's industrial, commercial and public sectors.
NEW for 2017 is a compelling range of unique educational content curated specifically to attract FM professionals at every level of the buying chain. WBE has a proven track record for delivering events which consistently meet and exceed the needs of influential visitors and where better to deliver this for the FM community than the NEC with its unrivalled facilities right in the heart of the UK?
The NEC – The UK's best connected events venue.
- 5000 visitors over 3 days
- Educational content delivered by the most respected industry voices
- Cost effective exhibiting packages
- Market leading solutions for data collection
- Easy access for build and breakdown.
Like all WBE Events, Facilities Management benefits from comprehensive marketing support to drive the most relevant and highest quality visitors:
- Partnerships with leading industry organisations
- Wide ranging media partnerships
- Extensive print advertising
- Focussed PR campaigns
- Integrated direct & database marketing campaigns
- Post, telephone and email
- Intelligent use of Social Media.
Facilities management is too often seen as a cost and liability to a business. Something to blame when things go wrong, and to cut when costs are under scrutiny. But forward-thinking businesses are using FM as a competitive differentiator enabling them to recruit and retain the best talent and clients, create engaging and productive working environments, drive the CSR agenda and add value to the bottom line. For these leading organisations, FM is an asset not a liability.
FM Matters will deliver a series of keynote sessions from leading international speakers and FM Dialogue is designed specifically to engage our senior level audience by involving them directly in interactive panel debates. The Facilities Management event will explore how FM can move from cost centre to business enabler. It will give delegates the knowledge, tools and techniques to take back to their organisations and make an immediate impact on the business and bottom line.
- New conference content for senior facilities managers
- Designed to empower and inspire
- Carefully curated by Magenta Associates
- Expert panel debates
- Unique and proven platform
- Designed to engage and retain influential delegates